- There will be no compromise between the Customer and A Cuba Voy LLC or any of its affiliates until the car rental reservation has been received, confirmed and a reservation confirmation’s number has been issued by A Cuba Voy LLC by email or in written form.
- The Customer accepts that once a contract has been signed by the Customer and the Car Rental Provider a change of responsibilities occurs and the scope of the service provided by A Cuba Voy LLC ends.
- The Car Rental Providers are independent contractors and are neither agents nor employees associated with A Cuba Voy LLC. A Cuba Voy LLC shall not be liable for any acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any provider, nor for any personal injury, death, property damage or other damages or expenses resulting from it.
Cancellation requests will only be accepted by email or in written form.
Cancellations made 4 days before intended start date of service will receive a full refund minus any credit card process fees incurred at the time of payment or fees incurred using any other payment method.
Cancellations made 3 days before intended start date of service will incur in administration fees equivalent to 3 days of car rental at a daily cost given to the Customer at the time of payment, remaining funds will be refunded using original payment method.
While every effort has been made to ensure accuracy and availability, some errors might still occur. Once aware of such incidents we will make all reasonable efforts to notify the Costumer within 48 business hours of the booking. We reserve the right to cancel the reservation and refund any payment made by the Customer.
We aim to process refunds within 72 hours after receiving Customer’s cancellation request.
If the Customer fails to show at the Car Rental Provider’s office and doesn’t give any kind of notice at least 4 before reservation’s start time then the Customer will lose any rights to the car’s reservation and no refunds will be given.
Any claims related to the quality of the service provided by A Cuba Voy such as:
- Invalid reservation’s start date.
- Invalid reservation’s end date.
- Name of client is incorrect.
- Voucher’s reservation number is incorrect or missing.
Should be made through email or in written form.
Once the Customer signs the Car Rental’s provider Terms and Conditions then any claims related to:
- Condition of the car.
- Extra fees charged.
- Car given is not the one booked by the Customer.
Must be dealt with the Car Rental Provider at the time of signing, any damages in the car must be noted in the car’s contract, failing to do will incur in fees charged to the Customer at the time of car’s drop off.
The level of service by Car Rental Providers are different and may not be in line with Customer’s previous experiences. In order to guarantee that the Customer will not be affected by the quality of this service, A Cuba Voy LLC advises the Customer to demand to the Car Rental provider the following:
- A visual inspection of the condition of the car and to write down on the car rental’s contract any damage the car has, including the lack of emblems.
- To read and explain all the conditions for the car’s reservation including insurance coverage.
- To provide a 24 hours assistance’s telephone number which the Customer can call if any assistance is needed.
- To write down on the car rental’s contract any non-conformity with the reservation before returning the car once the reservation is finalized.
Confiables y seguros
Profesionales asistiéndole a través de todo el proceso.
Rápidez y precisión
Le ahorramos tiempo ofertándole formas de pago online.
Le atendemos a cualquier momento. No importa la hora.